3 Ply Disposable Face Masks Surgical Medical Masks with Elastic Ear Loop
$9.99 – $31.80
- Medical surgical masks are masks worn by medical staff at work.
- It is mainly used in medical clinics, laboratories, operating rooms and other high-demand medical environments, with a relatively high safety factor and strong resistance to bacteria and viruses.
- Medical surgical masks can also be used to prevent the spread of influenza and respiratory diseases.
Medical surgical masks must comply with China’s pharmaceutical industry standard YY 0469-2011 “Technical Requirements for Medical Surgical Masks”. The main technical indicators are as follows:
- Filtration efficiency: Under the condition of air flow (30 ± 2) L / min, the filtration efficiency for aerodynamic median diameter (0.24 ± 0.06) μm sodium chloride aerosol is not less than 30%;
- Bacterial filtration efficiency: Under specified conditions, the filtration efficiency of Staphylococcus aureus aerosol with an average particle diameter of (3 ± 0.3) μm is not less than 95%;
- Breathing resistance: under the condition of filtration efficiency and flow rate, the inhalation resistance does not exceed 49Pa, and the exhalation resistance does not exceed 29.4Pa;
- Penetration of synthetic blood: After 2ml of synthetic blood is sprayed on the outer side of the mask at a pressure of 16.0kPa (120mmHg), the inner side of the mask should not penetrate.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0